Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

Can I Bring a Wrongful Death Claim for the Loss of an Elderly Person?

A wrongful death claim in the state of Massachusetts may be brought forward or pursued by a family member, whether it’s a parent, aunt, uncle, or a grandparent.  There is legal recourse there to go forward on behalf of a family member if someone else is responsible for the death of that family member.

Contact  Massachusetts Wrongful Death Lawyer

My name is Kevin McCullough with the law offices of Mazow and McCullough.  If you have been injured, you need legal assistance, and you have questions.  You deserve answers to those questions and you deserve the best.  Call our offices.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This