Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

Can I bring a Wrongful Death Claim for the Loss of a child?

If someone has suffered the horrific loss of a child, the parents have the ability to go forward and present a claim against the responsible party and it doesn’t matter if those parents are separated, divorced or still together.  There is a legal right to pursue a cause of action against that responsible party for the loss of that child.  My name is Kevin McCullough with the law offices of Mazow and McCullough.  If you have been injured, you need legal assistance, and you have questions.  You deserve answers to those questions and you deserve the best.  Call our offices.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This