Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

Can children file a claim in a wrongful death case?

In the state of Massachusetts, the children of a person who has passed on or who has been killed do to the irresponsibility or negligence of another party, they have the ability to go forward with a claim.  The estate would name an administrator.  The children would not be the administrator of that estate, but the children would be beneficiaries of any moneys or a settlement that would be achieved as a result of that claim.

Contact a Massachusetts Wrongful Death Attorney

My name is Kevin McCullough with the law offices of Mazow and McCullough.  If you’ve been injured, you need legal assistance, you have questions, you deserve answers to those questions, and you deserve the best.  Call our offices.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This