Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

Why do I need a lawyer for a car-pedestrian accident case?

In Massachusetts insurance companies will do what they can do to pay the least amount possible for your pain and your suffering if you have been struck as a pedestrian. You should contact an attorney because the attorney can immediately contact the insurance company on your behalf, provide any medical documentation, secure your lost wages and to make sure you get a fair and reasonable settlement for your pain and suffering. If you go at it alone with the insurance company, they will do what they can do to minimize their payout.

Contact a MA Pedestrian Accident Attorney

My name is Robert Mazow. I am a partner at Mazow McCullough. If you have been hurt or a family member has been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence, call us.  The right lawyer makes all the difference.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This