Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

How can I collect more in a car-pedestrian claim?

If you’ve been struck as a pedestrian by a car in Massachusetts there are certain things you must do in order to proceed with the proper claim from the insurance company. You want to make sure that all of your medical bills are well documented with the medical records.  You want to submit those to the insurance company. If you have a permanent disability you want to make sure you have a doctor write a report that says so. If you have scarring, you want to make sure that there is a report from a plastic surgeon indicating whether or not the scarring can be repaired. If there is permanent disfigurement you want to make sure the insurance company has photographs of that permanent disfigurement. You can invite the insurance adjuster over to take pictures themselves. It is those things that you can do to maximize the recovery in a personal injury case if you have been hit as a pedestrian.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This