Massachusetts and New Hampshire Personal Injury Attorneys

24 hours / 7 days a week | English | Español

Toll Free: (855) 693-9084

Local: (978) 744-8000

Who pays if I’m involved in a crash with an uninsured driver?

In Massachusetts if you’re a pedestrian and you’ve been struck by a car that does not have insurance, your own automobile insurance coverage can provide a payment for your medical bills and your lost wages and for your pain and your suffering. If you own an automobile and you’re struck as a pedestrian, you contact your own insurance company and you make a claim against them for what’s called uninsured motors coverage. It will pay for your medical bills, your lost wages, and your pain and your suffering.

Contact an Auto Accident Attorney in Salem, MA

My name is Robert Mazow. I’m a partner at Mazow | McCullough. If you’ve been hurt, or a family member’s been hurt as a result of somebody else’s negligence, call us. The right lawyer makes all the difference.

FEATURED VIDEOAbout Mazow | McCullough, PC


FREE CASE EVALUATION No Obligation Consultation

Fill out my online form.
Share This