Fill out the form below for a free copy of:
Guide To Dog Bite Injuries
Get Answers to Real Questions About Being Injured by a Dog & How to Care for Dog Bite Wounds
You might ask yourself, “Do I need to hire an attorney after I’ve been bitten by a dog?”
An attorney can help you:
- Coordinate medical treatment if necessary
- Speak with the dog owner or keeper
- Handle all calls to and from insurance companies
- Fill out and process all of the necessary paperwork
- Handle settlement negotiations with the insurance company so that you don’t have to
This eBook will help dog bite victims, their families, and people who want to know what to do in the event of a dog attack understand the steps to take to care for their injuries.
Download this FREE e-book for more information.